Lately i haven’t been doing anything computer related due to a problem with my stomach so i have gathered a list of projects i will be doing December and January, lets see how much i can check off the list by the end of January.
What i have planned is:
– Raspberry Pi with Camera and 1-wire module for temp monitoring downstairs and security camera at the front door.
– Raspberry Pi with 1-wire temp monitoring upstairs and z-wave
– Pellet level monitoring with sonar in my wood pellet stove
– Hack my wood pellet stove so that i can control it with my Raspberry Pi (maybe havent found any info about this procedure)
– Z-wave control of my car heater
– Some more Z-wave plugs for lights.
Altho before my stomach problems i managed with my friend and co-admin to re-install our VPS with CentOS and get Kolab Groupware running with AMavisd, Spamassassin. Also Fail2ban working with Kolab, web, SSH and wordpress sites.
So for my home project with the RPI’s i should have most of the stuff at home besides a plug for z-wave that can handle my car heater.